Long Island Personal Injury Attorneys
Serving Suffolk and Nassau Counties and the Surrounding Areas
Personal Injury | Nursing Home Injuries | Medical Malpractice | Product Liability
Rappaport, Glass, Levine & Zullo, LLP is a full-service personal injury law firm serving clients throughout New York. We are a premier personal injury law firm that has gained a reputation for quality legal representation and commitment to superior client service.
Since 1968, our firm has advocated passionately on behalf of thousands of injury victims. We have a strong record of results, including numerous million- and multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements. Our areas of practice include:
- Personal injury, including all motor vehicle accident claims, motorcycle accidents, premises liability, construction accidents, child abuse and molestation, municipality liability, and other claims arising out of the negligence and wrongdoing of others
- Nursing home negligence and abuse, including bed sore injury claims, slip-and-fall accidents, physical abuse, sexual abuse, medication errors, medication abuse and other claims arising from substandard care
- Medical malpractice, including serious or fatal injuries arising from surgical errors, medication errors, birth delivery errors, failure to diagnose, emergency room errors, nurse and physician negligence, hospital negligence, and other forms of medical negligence
- Construction accidents and other workplace accidents, including falls from scaffolding and ladders, burn injuries, third-party liability claims, defective product claims and other work-related personal injury claims
- Product liability, including claims arising from injuries caused by dangerous or defective auto parts or tires, children's toys, manufacturing equipment, pharmaceutical drugs, flammable fabrics and other products
- Legal and professional malpractice
- Insurance claim denials
Contact Our Suffolk County Personal Injury Attorneys
We handle all personal injury claims on a contingency fee basis, so you pay no fees to us unless we recover compensation for you. To schedule a free consultation with one of our Suffolk County personal injury lawyers, call 866-639-5567 or contact us by e-mail.