Suffolk County Personal Injury Attorneys
Nassau County Injury Lawyers
People who have suffered serious injuries as a result of an accident often experience significant medical, financial and personal challenges. Knowing where to turn for legal help after an accident is critical.
In the New York metro area, you can find the quality legal representation you need at Rappaport, Glass, Levine & Zullo, LLP. We offer experienced legal representation on behalf of injured clients in a wide range of personal injury claims, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents, including car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, bicycle accidents and other motor vehicle accidents
- Premises liability, including slip-and-fall accidents, swimming pool accidents and other injuries sustained as a result of a property owner's negligence.
- Construction accidents and other work-related accidents
- Product liability, including claims resulting from defective auto parts and other dangerous or defective products
- Nursing home negligence and abuse, including claims for bed sore injuries, slip-and-fall accidents, physical and sexual abuse, and other injuries sustained as a result of nursing home negligence or wrongdoing
- Wrongful death claims
- Child abuse and molestation
- Municipal liability (government negligence)
- Other general negligence claims
Contact us today to speak with a personal injury lawyer at our firm.
Put Our Experience to Work for You
Since 1968, our firm has represented thousands of injured clients. We have a strong record of results, including numerous million- and multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements. Our attorneys have experience in cases involving a wide range of injuries and wrongful death.
We are highly adept at handling complex personal injury litigation involving serious or catastrophic injuries, including spinal cord damage, paralysis, eye injuries, nerve damage, loss of limb, burn injuries, scars and disfigurement, broken bones, and brain injuries. We also have extensive experience in wrongful death claims.
We Seek Full Compensation for You
We aggressively pursue full compensation on behalf of our clients for past and future medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost wages, and other forms of available relief. Our attorneys prepare meticulously for the possibility of trial and have access to experts who can assist in trial preparation when necessary.
While most personal injury cases are ultimately resolved by a negotiated settlement agreement, our thorough trial preparation sends a strong message to the insurance companies that we mean business. When an insurance company is not willing to be reasonable, our thorough trial preparation better enables us to make a compelling case for our clients at trial.
We represent clients throughout New York in personal injury claims. All personal injury cases are handled on a contingency fee basis, so you pay no fees to us unless we recover compensation for you. To schedule a free consultation with a Suffolk County personal injury lawyer at Rappaport, Glass, Levine & Zullo, LLP, call 866-639-5567 or contact us by e-mail.